Aura Body formers can fully meet the most discerning requirements for finishing jackets, coats and dresses in the laundry dry-cleaning and garments industries. Recently upgraded in both design and technical features, the AURA range of garment formers available in the following models.
- AG-94 with connection to external steam supplies and silenced operation utilizing steam operated valves.
- AG IB with a 20 Litters built in boiler and silenced operation using steam operated valves
- Both the machine are programmed by three timers: Steam, Hot air and cold air. The combination of three cycles, makes the garment press perfectly.
- The machines are constructed from stainless steel (INOX AISI 304); special powder coating on the body enables long rust fee life.
- The AG-94 IB with inbuilt boiler is an energy saving garment former. The steam condensate can return to the steam generator for lower steam consumption and does not require a steam trap
- Available extras: Steam Iron assembly, Steam Gun, Water spray gun, alternative dummies which are interchangeable with the standard utility dummy which is supplied with the basic unit.
The ultimate solution in form finishing, the aura revolving finishing cabinet is a flexible system that can be used as a double form finisher, pants topper/jacket finisher or mini tunnel. The rotor cabinet system provides a high-production, deskilled operation for retail stores & distribution centres, hotels, uniform rental services, apparel manufacturers and dry cleaners.